I want to personally thank my exes because without them I would not be the woman that I am today. I am so thankful for every relationship that did not work out. I reflect in gratitude that my ancestors did not bring back the exes I cried and begged for.
If one of my exes happens to stumble across this post know that I am doing well. Please do not exit this page without reviewing the many life lessons I learned because of you. Enjoy boo!
Lessons my exes taught me
- Never and I do mean NEVER settle for less than you deserve. Loneliness can drive you in the arms of desperation. Desperation will leave you broke down
- No, I am not “too much.” You were just too small of a person and you should find someone with basic bitch standards
- Stop accepting apologies without changed behaviors
- Never dim your light to match someone’s insecurities
- Chase money not people. Never try to convince someone of your worth, force them to value you, or bribe them to commit.
- Sometimes people prefer the “great value” version of you. There is nothing wrong with you sis. Some people just like cheap quality.
- If they suck as a friend they will suck even more as a partner
- Do not ignore the red flags! If it does not feel right, something is likely not right
- I am not ready for a relationship translates to I am not ready for a relationship WITH YOU. Allow them to walk away and please do not feel hurt if you see them with the Clover Valley version of you. *Revisit lesson #6*
- A person will always make time for the things that they truly desire
- Stay away from chronic text messengers. They lack communication skills
I hope you are enjoying the grass on the other side. The weather is beautiful over here love.
2 thoughts on “I am so grateful for my exes”
Luv it and thank u for sharing.This is so much that I needed to see and be reminded..
Thank you so much for your feedback sis!