Get it out of your head and onto paper. Try these journal prompts.
- What does my inner critic try to convince me of?
- How will I vow to protect and honor myself from this day forward?
- How am I getting better with age?
- What is one positive thing I witnessed today?
- What did I accomplish today?
- Have you broken your own heart? What happened?
- What is currently missing in your life right now? How can you attract what you are missing?
- What areas in your life do you need to ask for help?
- Are there things on your task list that are not your responsibility?
- How have your friendships changed over the past two years?
- List three things that motivate you on dark days?
- Define your physical and emotional boundaries.
- How are you maintaining mental, emotional and spiritual balance at this time?
- Who do you need to forgive?
- Are you consistently trying to learn something new?
- How are you being your own bully?
- What are your definitions of success and failure? Are your definitions rational?
- What do you love most about your life?
- Write three positive things about your body?
- Where would you find the woman that you are striving to be on a Saturday night?
- How do you challenge yourself to have vulnerable conversations?
- What is the difference between difficult conversations and confrontation?
- How can you be more vulnerable with your partner?
- How has procrastination stopped you from excelling?
- Are you a better saver or spender of money?
- How do you know when you need space?
Prompts are updated monthly.